Donnerstag, 6. September 2007

about me

I am grown up in Seoul Korea with graphic designer daddy, mum and fashion designer sister.

I studied at Hochschule für Gestaltung Offenbach,Germany product design and at Kingston University, U.K. product and furniture design.

Graduated Feb.2007 at Hochschule für Gestaltung Offenbach with diploma subject gynecologic environment with design element; sub title; It’s a women’s world!

After graduation I have worked with a university colleague Christos Vittoratos on Project with a theme ‘Celebrate ID100Y; Industry Design 100 Year’ on the occasion of 100th anniversary since Peter Behrens has been employed as first industry designer by AEG.

Since Apr.2007 to Sep.2009 employed by Die Gestaltung at Frankfurt, Germany. With designer Thomas Breen by Die Gestaltung I had opportunity to work for Braun package design in project body groomer ‘Apollo’ and hair product ‘Satin Ion hair series’ and new lock and metal elements for ‘Art Noubeau’ among other series of bags from George Gina & Lucy.

As next I have worked for manufacturer of super sports car VERITAS RS III, VerMot AG at Grafschat-Gelsdorf, Germany. With designer Michael Soehngen we create new super sports cars and I worked on Products for our shop at Nürburgring also presentation material, Broshure and CI design for VerMot AG.

Currently I have started to work as Retail assistant & designer for Cheil Germany GmbH / Samsung Group, Advertising agency.
Project managing of exibition & shop display design belongs to my main task.